A process configuration consists of several subprograms that edit and forward data. Subprograms establish a link between a subprogram type and a configuration program.
For the configuration process, you can define:
- which subprograms will be used in which order,
- which subprograms will be started in auto-mode by enaio® capture,
- which user is allowed to edit configurations and delete data.
Within a configuration, the configuration programs of the individual subprogram types are used to define how data is processed.
To create a process configuration, carry out the following process steps:
- Set up a new configuration.
- Define the user rights for the configuration.
- Create subprograms, i.e., connect subprogram types with configuration programs.
- Assign subprograms to the configuration and specify parameters for the sequence of subprograms.
- Configure how data is processed within the subprograms.
Subprograms of one configuration can be processed at different workstations. All process steps are logged.